Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Sentosa Island!

Happy New Year everyone! Have been really busy enjoying myself these past few days, with my family coming down and a tour around Sentosa Island, gosh, had so much of fun that I don’t feel like working anymore!
Honestly, I miss being in Malaysia, miss my family very much.
There are just too much to say about my vacation with my family, so am going just post pictures.
Photobucket
Kampung Hut
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kampung Hut @ Costa Sands

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Me family
Photobucket
Me Mummy

The Lows

Photobucket
At Vivocity.
Photobucket
Me Darling
Photobucket
Me sisters
Photobucket
Monkeys..

Another
Photobucket
Skyway…Gosh.. this is scary!
Photobucket
Michelle’s shaking!
Photobucket
Finally!



Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

And yeah, My sister, Madeline scored 6As in her PMR! (similar to O-level but lower).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Neng Keke said...

Hi, I need information about Kampung Hut in Sentosa. Is it comfortable? Is the interior clean? I browsed on the net and i saw your blog. The exterior seems ok for me :) Thanks for your info :)