Sunday, October 4, 2009

More Than Just Melissa

The second round of IDRINK outdoor event was a great success. The crowd loves the drink, and one of the customers who happened to own a cafe asked if I supply the banner and all the ingredients! He loves my design and offer to buy my concept (He thought that I own this franchise!).

Mr Geh (Director of Sunway Lagoon Club and HR) even offered me a position in Sunway Group because he admired my entrepreneurial spirit and dedication! He insisted that I submit my resume and will pull some strings to get me in. I do have thoughts of it, but coming back to Malaysia is not part of my plan unless they offer me double of what I am earning now, slim chance though.

Plus, the only thing I know is AUDIT and doubt I am qualified enough to manage a full set of account. Nevertheless, it is great to know that people do see more than just Melissa.

0 comments: