Saturday, December 20, 2008

Department's Drinkout

Half a bottle of Heneikken, 2 glasses of white wine, 2 glasses of champagne, 2 glasses vokha, and what do you get?

A drunk Melissa.

----------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I have attended the department's Christmas Party at Boulevard, Red Dot Building.

Photobucket

The theme for the night was Masquerade Night.

--------------------------------------------------------

Before the party.....in office

Photobucket

Suppose to wear this hideous mask but a bird told me not to, "Get a decent mask!"

Photobucket

Thankfully my super nice senior has got an extra mask, so I got this instead

Photobucket

Photobucket

My fellow teammates at Hong Leong Finance audit.

Then the night finally arrived!

Fellow colleagues!

Photobucket


My best bitching partner, Sandy... too bad Lee Yen has gone Brunei... sob sob...miss u girl!

Photobucket

Lobster whisky! I thought it was pumpkin soup, but turns out to be some minced lobster dipped in whisky. Fantastic combo!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Okay, not really in a mood to blog... still pretty dizzy from last night's drinking... wanna see more pictures? Head down to my facebook!

Photobucket
Merry Christmas ppl!

0 comments: