Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

It is such a contrast between the East and the West.

The seventh Lunar month is such an inauspicious month that the Chinese avoid getting married, buying or moving house and staying out late during this particular period to fend off any unwanted spirits following them.

While the West parties all night long and even dresses in ghostly attire to freak each other out.

The decision to attend the Halloween party yesterday was an impromptu ones. EJ came down for the weekend and so we thought of going clubbing together. And not wanting to be under dressed, Alec and I hurried away to do our last minute Halloween costume shopping.

Actually to freak people out, all I need is just a baggy shirt, a messy hair and NOT PUT ANY MAKE UP ON, am sure I will win the scariest costume.

So here are my step by step to create my halloween look.

Photobucket
My trusted dolly eye contact lense. To make the big eye effect/

Photobucket
My make-upless face and messy hair, I know, Ugly.
one eye with the dolly eye contact lense and the other without. See the difference?

Photobucket
Now both eyes with the contact lense. Sparkling **

Photobucket
Next clip up the fringe.

Photobucket
Put on some toner to minimise the pores. I have super huge pores.. -_-

Photobucket
Then liquid eyeliner, I love missha eye liner. Easy to remove and put on.

Photobucket
Fake eyelashes, a must for typical chinese like me who has super short eyelashes.

Photobucket
Almost there.

Photobucket
Concealer, to conceal the ernormous pores and blemishes.

Photobucket
Almost there.

Photobucket
Unclip my fringe

Now put on my mask...






Photobucket

hahaha.. nola.. not going like this....

Put on my costume...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Princess Athena - The Greek Goddess of WISDOM... MUAHAHHAHAHA

Okay.. ready to partay!

Wait, I need a date.....

Photobucket
Mr Beast

But after I kissed him, he turns to this
Photobucket
Leng Chai sial...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The crowd at St James.

EJ came very much later with his cousin Willy, who is also happened to be my company's Manager. Shessh... have to behave myself liow...

Photobucket
EJ, ALEC, ME & WILLY

Then I damn bohliao nominate myself for the scariest costume when I looked like the harmless ghost on earth hahahha....

Photobucket

Photobucket

But too bad.. kalah sial.. hahhaha... no scary enough :P


My stupid catwalk... and the damn funny MC.


After the night

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: