Saturday, January 31, 2009

Alone

Sad?

Hell No! Hahaha...

Alec has been away for a week and initially I thought I would miss him terribly (Imagine doing my own laundry, cooking and going home alone).

But wait a minute, 3 days being home alone, I actually treasure the freedom and space in the house.

I can sleep peacefully at 11pm, wake up on time, wash lesser clothes, make my own bed, come back to a cleaner room and noone to nag at me while i work late.

Wow... hahhahah

Alec is so going to murder me.

Okay la, I still miss You!

Miss your maggi goreng.

Anyways, I trully enjoyed my CNY this year, though a little too bit rush, but it is all worthwhile.

Photobucket
The three Kingston's Angel

Photobucket
The soon to be auditor/accountant and the real auditor :P

Photobucket
The Lows

Photobucket
My Family

Photobucket
Cousin Sisters

0 comments: