Friday, January 23, 2009

Priority

What is your priority in life?

Try ask Alec what is my priority in life and I can almost 100% guarantee you he would say

"Work!"

Why? I'll give you a few reasons to substantiate his answer.

1. He treated me to a paid holiday to Macau but we have to call it off last minute cause I have to work. (Flight tickets paid)

2. He celebrated his birthday alone cause I have to work (past midnight).

3. He has to stay back alone during CNY in KL whereas I fly back on the third day of CNY cause I have to work.

4. I missed my grandpa's 80th birthday bash at KLCC cause I have to work.

5. He has to do all the housework himself cause I have to work.

6. He has stay up late at night to fetch me cause I have to work.

7. He has to wait 30 mins all the time cause I have to work.

Am I a workaholic?

No, I am just being realistic about my priority.

0 comments: