Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mr Smarty

Chessgal,Alec

This is Alec,

He looks dumb in a way but honestly, he is the very first guy (or maybe among the few guys) that always managed to impress me with his etiquette, his sense of direction, his brilliant common sense or just basic worldly knowledge.

Basically, I am a girl who is easily to be impressed of things which i am not familiar with, like roads, F1, Worldcup and Politics. Yes, I may looked as if I know a lot of things but never judge a book by its cover. I am actually empty inside :P.

Just now, he just impressed me with his knowledge on F1. He explained to me the meaning of different colour of flags and the rules the racer must abide with. He loves F1, he would catch it middle of the night even though I screamed and yelled at him to bloody switch off the monitor. He never listens.

The more I know him, the more I realized he is such a gem! The past few days I have been coughing my lungs out day and night. He would wake up middle of the night to fetch me warm water and medicine.

He cleans, folds, washes my clothes and never fails to attend my whiny demand.

Regardless how ridiculous my demand is, he would give in and wave a white flag.

Alec,

Just want to tell you thank kiu for being such a good friend to me :)

Hahahahah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, jie 'good fren' oni meh alec to u??
hahah later he sees this campak all ur baju outside oni u noe...