Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lui Cha - Thunder Tea Rice

Ingredients: Long beans, anchovies, tofu, peanuts and lotsa-lotsa greens not forgetting rice (use brown rice for healthier meal).

This dish was introduced by my maternal granny (miss you granny!) to my family. Boy, the first time I ate it, I almost puke! Am not a really green lover (that time), so imagine my horror when I see sooooooo much of greens in my bowl and the hideous green-chlorophyll-tasted soup.

Photobucket

Sooner, later my mum cook it soooo often, I have no choice but force all the greens down my throat. Surprisingly, the more I eat it, the more I like it, perhaps I like the fact that I’ll go the loo after each bowl.

Photobucket

A great way to improve digestion and prevent constipation.

Photobucket

A great way to diet too :)

0 comments: